Lean Certification and TPM Certification Programs
The benchmark training and certification programs for lean leaders, lean managers, and TPM managers.
Developing lean and TPM practitioners, since 2001.
For more than a decade, Productivity Inc and the Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University have been certifying Lean and TPM Managers. We set the benchmark in 2001, when we launched our fully accredited Lean Manager Certification Program (LMAC).
Demand for experienced lean practitioners and leaders continues to increase. Develop the lean and TPM skills you need to advance and to distinguish yourself and your organization. Our programs provide:
- Hands-on practice combined with intensive classroom learning in small groups
- Seasoned educators with extensive experience leading lean and TPM initiatives
- Continuing education credits through fully accredited programs
Besides learning lean and TPM skills from expert practitioners, individuals will:
- Build confidence and credibility
- Demonstrate skills to organization leaders
- Gain access to a community of certified lean and TPM professionals
- Receive formal certification of knowledge, skills, and competency
- Earn valuable CEUs
Organizations benefit, as expertly trained staff:
- Apply their skills to act as a principal change agent
- Plan and implement lean and TPM initiatives, for immediate ROI
- Mentor, coach, and facilitate lean and TPM practices in the employee community
- Monitor progress and lead the process of sustainment and renewal
- Demonstrate to customers and other stakeholders that your enterprise is managed using best practices
We have certified lean leaders in all industries, including professionals from a list outstanding organizations that includes:
- Coca Cola
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Kaiser Aluminum
- United Seating and Mobility
- U.S. Mint
- Volvo Construction
Join us on the campus of The Ohio State University, and join the ranks of lean leaders certified by the benchmark educational programs in lean and TPM.
"Productivity Inc. has expert personnel who have trained, mentored, and coached at our supplier manufacturing plants around the world. The results of their work have transformed the way we do business today and far into the future."
-David Freni, Former Head of Strategic Planning – Operations, adidas - Salomon, Portland, OR
How to engage leaders, conduct gemba walks, and more.
The leading aspect of lean initiatives is consistently overlooked as a vital part lean implementations.