Laying the groundwork essential to creating capabilities for innovation and growth
Before launching a strategic innovation effort, it's essential to understand in detail where you are starting and what you aim to accomplish.
You'll want to answer the questions:
- What are the key design elements of innovation systems?
- What are our current capabilities and processes?
- How does our current business model work in the context of our competitive environment?
- How will we define innovation and begin to develop our own system?
At this stage, Productivity can engage with you to provide essential information, diagnostics, and a rollout roadmap specific to your organization.
Innovation Primer Kit
- An informative tool that serves as a quick-start guide to the fundamentals of an effective innovation system
- Includes a simple self-assessment instrument to illuminate the dynamics of your current organizational structures and capabilities for new value creation.
- A flexible approach to diagnose your situation, clarify your business models, identify known and latent high-level business issues, and determine the likely scope of your innovation efforts.
Customized Roadmap and Rollout Plan
- A tailored plan that configures the sequence and timeline needed to develop the right leadership, strategy, and infrastructure elements for your organization
Productivity offers a range of consultative offerings to fit your needs. You can start the process by contacting us for further information and your own Innovation Primer Kit.