Lots of exciting things going on at Productivity Inc.! Keep a lookout for our new public workshop, Daily Management System (DMS), debuting in Spring 2020, which introduces a foundational leadership practice that is a critical component to sustaining any continuous improvement system.
Gone are the days of SME’s running one-off kaizen events. Companies committed to implementing Lean Transformation realize the key to sustaining the gains is in creating an empowered, engaged organization where improvements are made as part of daily work.
Key learning objectives in this interactive workshop include:
- The importance of DMS in sustaining all CI efforts
- The key components to build an effective DMS across your organization
- The role of cultural / behavioral transformation in your Lean transformation
- How leaders can effectively build organizational capability at all levels of the organization (Gemba walks, servant leadership, leader standard work, leaders as coaches)
- The direct connection between Daily Management, employee engagement, and efficiency
- The role of performance management and metrics in linking organizational goals to strategic deployment
BK (Brijesh Malhotra), Senior Management Consultant with Productivity Inc., uses his extensive experience within the Fortune 500 to guide participants through the institutionalization of these principles with a combination of lecture and hands on learning.
Plant and operational leadership, CI leaders, line supervisors, and cross functional leaders are encouraged to participate.
Interested in receiving updates on this workshop and in registering once we go live? Click here!
Preview the Workshop
Join BK for his presentation on Daily Management at the Iowa Lean Summit in Des Moines on Wednesday, October 30th. Click here for more information on this exciting annual event.