We hope you are enjoying summer. We’ve been busy here working on our educational events. Registration is now open for fall and spring sessions. We’ve created a one-page flyer listing the events that you can download and keep for your reference. Highlighted below are a few of the events and some comments from recent attendees. We hope to see you at an upcoming session!
Lean Tool Awareness Certificate Program (LTAC)
5 Days; 8 Lean Techniques
- “It’s very powerful and easy to understand. The dynamic of the course is intensive and enjoyable.”
Marlon R., Plant Manager, Williamson Dickie
- “The program was very informative and gave me tools to use Day 1 when I return.”
Lisa M., Quality Manager, Staco Energy Products, Co.
- Very good. Would recommend to anyone wanting to learn lean.”
Travis S., Operational Manager, Mirion Technologies
Lean Manager Certification Program (LMAC)
4 Weeks; 20 Lean Techniques + Project work
- “This was by far one of the most challenging and enlightening and gratifying courses I have ever taken. …I learned a tremendous amount and feel like I am equipped with tools to make a difference.”
Scott L., Senior Leader, Operations, ATI Cast Products
- “The program offers a wide range of principles and tools that [are] applicable to any industry. The quality in cases and activities is a huge plus.”
Wale O., Director, Lean Enterprise Transformation, Ingredion Inc.
- “This was an awesome training, it allowed me to think in a different way and focus more on continuous improvement.”
Deuteronomy T., Production Control Coordinator, ATI Forged Products
A 3.5 day Autonomous Maintenance Kaizen Event
- “The event was “unbelievable”! I learned so much to take home with me. The host site was more than accommodating”.
Curtis H., Crew Supervisor, ATI Millersburg
- “One word, “Excellent”, very well presented and prepared. Trainer was passionate and honest about this and that kept the class “real” and interesting.”
Steve V., Maintenance Scheduler, Hirschvogel, Inc.
- “Of all the training courses I have attended this was the most comprehensive course I’ve taken on Lean. Hands-on part and instructor were excellent”.
Matt L., Director of Maintenance/Engineering, ATI Millersburg