PRODUCTIVITY LEAN SERVICES INC. | PRODUCTIVITY EUROPE
It takes more than sustaining and improving current forms of value to build a platform for success in tomorrow's business environment. Organizations need to explore strategic ways to devise new and innovative forms of value — not in sporadic “aha!” moments, but as an evolving enterprise capability. Long-term success demands that we work systematically to conceptualize, develop, and deliver new value.
Innovating strategically ... and systematically
A true innovation system relies on the ability to capture and interpret the articulated and unarticulated needs of your current and future customers. It thrives in organizational cultures that create space for new ideas and foster collaboration among employees and enterprise networks. And, most important, it requires the leadership behavior, infrastructure, and processes to execute effectively on key insights.
Creating new value means more than developing new technologies, products, and services using traditional product development processes. Strategic innovation covers all areas of the business model —customer experiences, distribution channels, modes of delivery, partner networks, and market spaces.
Innovation at this level can help you create barriers to competition — keeping you ahead in a fast-changing world.
What if you had a meaningful strategy for top-line growth?
How Can We Grow?
Platforms for growth vary and should be tailored to fit your strategy.
In our experience working with Global 1000 companies for more than 30 years, we have found that most organizations set specific targets for growth, but fall short on detailed, substantive strategies to achieve them.
Platforms for growth can range across several types of opportunities, aimed at different levels of innovation, from:
- Capturing all the potential of current value propositions in order to sustain and extend the performance of your present business, to
- Building new value propositions that can generate earnings in the context of existing business models, to
- Sowing the seeds of new businesses by implementing game-changing ideas that require new business models.
Using our scalable and configurable Strategic Innovation System, we can help you ensure that your improvement and growth efforts are working in tandem and your innovation strategy fits your business strategy. We help you to
- Clarify the dynamics of your existing value propositions and business models;
- Refresh them and create new ones, based on clear priorities and an agreed-upon scope for your situation; and
- Create a meaningful strategy for top-line growth — and the processes, behaviors, and infrastructure you'll need to execute it and sustain its ongoing evolution.
Productivity offers a range of consultative offerings to fit your needs. You can start the process by contacting us for further information and your own Innovation Primer Kit.