PRODUCTIVITY LEAN SERVICES INC. | PRODUCTIVITY EUROPE
Building the knowledge, behaviors, and practices to foster and sustain innovation
Current research and experience show that effective leadership is the most important capability for high-performance strategic innovation...and one of the most elusive.
Key questions to address include:
- What leadership skills and behaviors are important at all levels, and how can we foster them?
- How can we create alignment toward strategic innovation objectives throughout our organization?
- How will we effectively govern and manage a portfolio of innovation initiatives?
Drawing on in-depth expertise in leadership development, cultural alignment, and best-practice management processes, Productivity can help you build essential capabilities and guide the effective rollout of your organizational transformation.
- Instill the processes and knowledge to develop a common understanding of how an innovation system works—for leaders and all appropriate levels of your organization
- Define, develop, and practice innovation leadership roles, skills, and the rules of engagement
Culture and Change Management
- Refine and communicate the top-level vision for new value creation, and how it will transform the organization
- Manage and monitor the structural and behavioral changes needed to move the needle on your cultural compass.
- Create and manage performance measures that drive innovation
Governance and Oversight
- Define the parameters and scope of your innovation portfolio.
- Determine policies and processes for managing the portfolio and pipeline, and for making critical decisions.
- Develop behaviors, processes, and skills to foster 'ambidexterity'—the ability to balance resources needed for growth with those needed to run the core business
Productivity offers a range of consultative offerings to fit your needs. You can start the process by contacting us for further information and your own Innovation Primer Kit.