Build people, then build process
An enterprise in motion™ requires leaders at every level to manage change and drive results. One of Productivity’s greatest strengths is developing people with confidence and skills to:
- broaden the customer experience
- achieve alignment: connect daily work to organizational goals
- orchestrate change: solve problems, engage teams
- develop people: experiment, learn and teach others
- lead by example: trust and a shared purpose
We work closely with you to advance your operational excellence initiatives by creating a systemic process for developing and then deploying transformation leadership capabilities, i.e., the How-To.
How-To achieve and sustain a CI culture begins with creating leadership routines up and down the organization to serve the needs of the people that service the customers so they have the information, skills, and tools they need to be successful.
Our Leadership Development Process includes elements of visual management, hoshin-kanri, daily management, gemba walks, leaders as teachers, coaching kata, servant leadership…taught in the workplace by doing. Outcomes of a successful process implementation include:
- Long-term commitment and engagement by upper management to lead change and improve business performance
- Mobilized leaders at all levels teaching and coaching employees to drive results and deliver improved value to your customers
- Operational teams enabled and empowered to solve problems in a no-blame environment
Establish sustainable leadership capabilities in your organization! We have the How-To to get and keep your improvement initiatives in motion™. Contact us to learn more on developing leaders and creating a lean culture.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you with the How-To of Developing Leaders at Every Level.
Schedule a Consultation
Additional trainings and implementation services you might find of interest: