Productivity Chargement en cours...
Contact Productivity Close

    I would like to receive information from Productivity

    * mandatory fields

    Manufacturing / Transportation / Municipalities On-Site Training

    3P–Production Preparation Process

    Learn how to apply lean thinking to product and process design improvements.

    Contact us

    Kaizen affords you access to just 25% of your waste, 3P puts the remaining 75% in play. The 3P method allows cross-functional teams to conceptualize, develop, validate, and deploy radical improvement in process, product and service design. In contrast to incremental “kaizen” efforts that modify an existing process, 3P starts from a clean slate and entails the rapid development of solutions that can help organizations meet critical business and customer requirements. The results drive huge competitive advantage. During this session, participants will learn the tools and techniques that attack designed-in, “hard-wired” waste that is either very expensive or virtually impossible to remove later on.


    • Workshop: classroom learning, case study
    • Kaizen Session: classroom learning, simulation, hands-on application
    • Facilitated Coaching/Consulting: mentoring actual 3P project

    Customized Training Programs

    Our proven training provides the knowledge and skills needed for a robust and sustainable Lean effort. We can provide training based on a single methodology (i.e. Changeover, Mistake-proofing, Autonomous Maintenance) or combine the methodologies to build a multi-day, multi-module curriculum.

    We have provided customized training curricula to organizations throughout the Global 1000 including:  adidas Group, BNP Paribas, Emerson Electric Co., Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Gannett NJ Media Group, Oldcastle Building Envelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corporation. 

    We would welcome the opportunity to collaboratively develop a training curriculum that fits your specific needs.

    Let's talk

      I would like to receive information from Productivity

      * mandatory fields