Hoshin Kanri is the structured approach of Policy Deployment and Strategy Deployment: Guided by lean case studies, our sessions teach you how to align corporate objectives with workplace activities and day-to-day operations.Contact us
The Hoshin process begins with leadership’s improvement and growth objectives which are then cascaded through the entire organizational structure. This ensures everyone is involved in the transformation effort and all activities are moving the organization forward. In our on-site training session, you will learn the X-Matrix and the core elements of the Lean transformation sequence (rollout plan).
We also help:
- Facilitate the 3-year Strategic Plan and the Annual Objective Definition at Executive Leadership level (Hoshin Kanri level-0).
- Build the Annual Strategic Plan Deployment.
- Facilitate the level-1 Annual Strategic Plan Deployment sessions.
- Implement the level-2 Plan Deployment.
- Review the performance score cards
- Create the Performance Review system.
- Prepare and facilitate mid-year company performance reviews.
- Workshop: classroom learning
- Facilitated Coaching/Consulting: implementation in your environment
- Continued coaching and support
Customized Training Programs
Our proven training provides the knowledge and skills needed for a robust and sustainable Lean effort. We can provide training based on a single methodology (i.e. Changeover, Mistake-proofing, Autonomous Maintenance) or combine the methodologies to build a multi-day, multi-module curriculum.
We have provided customized training curricula to organizations throughout the Global 1000 including: adidas Group, BNP Paribas, Emerson Electric Co., Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Gannett NJ Media Group, Oldcastle Building Envelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corporation.
We would welcome the opportunity to collaboratively develop a training curriculum that fits your specific needs.