5 Why's, A3: During the lean transformation process, teams inevitably encounter problems that need to be solved before additional progress can be made. Equipping your team members with quick and easy-to-use problem-solving tools enables them to tackle issues as they arise.Contact us
Because problems come in all sizes, you need a variety of techniques in your problem-solving arsenal. This session explores in-depth A3 thinking and A3 implementation:
- how to make an effective problem statement
- how to use Root Cause Analysis techniques such as 5 Why’s, Fishbone Diagram,
- how to measure the benefits of an effective problem solving.
- Workshop: classroom lecture, case study
- Facilitated Coaching/Consulting: implementation in your environment
Customized Training Programs
Our proven training provides the knowledge and skills needed for a robust and sustainable Lean effort. We can provide training based on a single methodology (i.e. Changeover, Mistake-proofing, Autonomous Maintenance) or combine the methodologies to build a multi-day, multi-module curriculum.
We have provided customized training curricula to organizations throughout the Global 1000 including: adidas Group, BNP Paribas, Emerson Electric Co., Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Gannett NJ Media Group, Oldcastle Building Envelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corporation.
We would welcome the opportunity to collaboratively develop a training curriculum that fits your specific needs.