- Analyze processes using mapping techniques
- Break down tasks and sequences using process flow and physical flow diagrams
- Apply the SMED (quick changeover) approach to analyze tasks within administration processes
- Modify task sequences, and improve flow
- Conduct RACI (responsible assignment) analysis
- Workshop: classroom lecture, case study
Customized Training Programs
Our proven training provides the knowledge and skills needed for a robust and sustainable Lean effort. We can provide training based on a single methodology (i.e. Changeover, Mistake-proofing, Autonomous Maintenance) or combine the methodologies to build a multi-day, multi-module curriculum.
We have provided customized training curricula to organizations throughout the Global 1000 including: adidas Group, BNP Paribas, Emerson Electric Co., Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Gannett NJ Media Group, Oldcastle Building Envelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corporation.
We would welcome the opportunity to collaboratively develop a training curriculum that fits your specific needs.