During the session you will learn how to:
- Define the scope of analysis for value streams and processes
- Link VSM with other forms of analysis including SIPOC (supplier-input-process-output-customer)
- Define service families
- See the flow of value in end-to-end processes
- Define and measure process performance indicators
- Gather the upstream and downstream information needed to make fact-based decisions for your Lean plan and eliminate non-value-added activities
- Workshop: classroom learning, interactive exercises
- Facilitated Coaching/Consulting: implementation in your environment
Customized Training Programs
Our proven training provides the knowledge and skills needed for a robust and sustainable Lean effort. We can provide training based on a single methodology (i.e. Changeover, Mistake-proofing, Autonomous Maintenance) or combine the methodologies to build a multi-day, multi-module curriculum.
We have provided customized training curricula to organizations throughout the Global 1000 including: adidas Group, BNP Paribas, Emerson Electric Co., Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Gannett NJ Media Group, Oldcastle Building Envelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corporation.
We would welcome the opportunity to collaboratively develop a training curriculum that fits your specific needs.