President of Productivity Innovation, Europe and Executive Partner of Productivity Inc., USA
After graduating from the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris (ECSP), Ms. Converset spent 10 years with Pechiney SA where she held several, progressive, leadership positions in France and Italy, becoming Worldwide Export Manager of Aluminum Rolled Products for Pechiney Rhenalu, and then Director of Packaging Development for the Pechiney SA Global. Subsequently, Catherine joined Carnaud Metal Box Company spending her next five years leading Carnaud’s Plastic Packaging Operations in Italy.
Ms. Converset joined Productivity in 1994. Following extensive Lean and Six Sigma experiences in a wide-variety of situations with both large and small companies in Europe and the USA, Catherine became a Partner in Productivity Europe and then a Partner in Productivity Inc., USA. Today, she is President of Productivity Innovation, Europe and Executive Partner of Productivity Inc., USA.
Her areas of expertise are broad and deep, all in support of motion™ the Management System by Productivity Inc., and include:
- Lean Leadership training and coaching at all levels
- Operational Excellence transformation strategy and implementation
- Strategy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri)
- Lean/Six Sigma training and coaching, and project management
- Operational Excellence/Lean in the Services Industry: Financial Institutions (banks, insurance, lease solutions), Corporate Support Services i.e., Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Marketing and Sales, Customer Service, R&D, et al.
- Operational Excellence/Lean in Pharmaceutical and Biotech environments
Ms. Converset has acquired a comprehensive understanding and years of practical experience in the execution of Lean transformation in most all business environments. She has proven experienced in guiding C-Level Executive Committees in defining their operational and strategic objectives, and in building the management and organizational systems necessary to accomplish them.
Catherine is a frequent speaker at both profit and not-for-profit conferences, a teacher of Lean Management at The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, and Catherine is fluent in English, French, and Italian enabling her to lead a variety of customer improvement and growth projects globally.