Today, organizations must:
- provide their customers with quality products and services, on time and at a competitive cost.
- innovate, by continually seeking and developing new value propositions for their customers.
Having worked closely with organizations in multiple industry sectors for nearly 40 years, we’ve come to understand that company transformations require an organization-wide strategy, absent of boundaries, encompassing clear evidence of employee involvement initiatives, and a continuous creation of robust resource and operational capabilities.
That’s why we continuously work to further improve our value proposition in order to better support you in your transformation efforts. A recent outcome of our efforts includes a new logo and website. Our mission is to Keep your Enterprise in Motion, helping you remain on the move – improving, reinventing, innovating – to bring better solutions to your customers.
The cornerstone of our approach lies in motion™, the Management System by Productivity, which integrates Operational Excellence, Innovation, and Leadership and Culture to create a holistic approach to developing organizational capabilities with an eye toward the customer. It encompasses:
- a strong Operational Excellence collaborative system implemented in all company areas by skilled associates to create customer centric culture and processes, and continuously improve the company’s value streams
- an Innovation strategy based on continuous customer feedback and short and fast innovation loops engaging all employees. Its innovation done repeatedly, predictably and reliably.
- a means to build a community of process owners, at all levels, with the capabilities to lead, manage, teach, and sustain their enterprise in motion.
Far from being merely a set of tools or projects, motion™ is a journey, based on trust and teamwork, where traditional hierarchical relationships give way to one of joint commitment and accountability where everyone in the organization is working towards a shared vision. It is the constant pursuit of creating more efficient processes and new behaviors within the organization, all supported by new management systems.
While not hard to understand, this approach is often difficult to implement. It requires the development of new perspectives and management routines at all levels of your hierarchy. It is a dynamic and organic journey which will lead an organization to 1) better develop and utilize its human talents and 2) improve its ability to learn, innovate and reliably and continually meet customers’ expectations.
Our approach is collaborative! We work with your leadership team to understand your current state and overall objectives then create a transformation plan to close the gaps. We listen, develop, implement, coach and advise, and in the process transfer our know-how ensuring you have ownership of the change process.
For nearly 40 years we’ve been helping organizations, large and small in most all industry sectors, to create the business environment and culture necessary to achieve and sustain their improvement and growth objectives.